Make an Easter card with stamped and cut eggs placed in a basket made of cord. Simple and easy to make.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Stamps – Easter Eggs Vintage #137
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Knorr Prandell Tiny Wooden Shapes 45pcs – Easter 2118521035
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Dandelion
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Desert Sand
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Lady Bug
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Tulip Red
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Pinecone
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord 5m – Size #2 3mm
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Mesh THS041
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Lemon #5711
- Buddly Crafts Woven Gingham Ribbon 3m – 25mm Red A033
- Buddly Crafts 32mm Polyester Lace – 3m White Flower #2
- JeJe Double Sided Sticky Tape 20m – 6mm wide
- Hot glue gun
Cut a piece of the white card stock 6cm top, 3.5 bottom and 4cm height.
Start gluing the pipe cotton rope with the hot glue in covering the card stock piece, creating a basket like result.
Colour it with the Memento Dandelion and Desert sand ink pads.
Stamp the egg stamp with the VersaFine CLAIR and the distress with the Memento Lady Bug. Cut along the shapes.
Colour the Happy Easter wooden shape with the pinecone colour ink pad.
Place the mesh stencil on a piece of 4x6in card stock and colour with the Dandelion ink pad leaving the centre of it blank.
Place a 4cm long piece of the gingham ribbon a bit lower than the half of the card (long side) and fold the lace and place it above the ribbon.
Glue the eggs in the middle above the ribbon, add some stamens, a wooden flower and then cover with the “basket” made previously. Add a small bow and the Happy Easter wooden shape.