These mini cards are great to attach them on Easter gifts, baskets or just to send them by mail. The chevron ribbon is cut to look like a candle and match the Easter theme of the card.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Dovecraft Cards & Envelopes – 5×7 – 10pcs White DCCE026
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Mesh THS 041
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Verdant
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Summertime
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Celadon #060
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Orange #013
- Knorr Prandell Tiny Wooden Shapes 45pcs – Easter 2118521035
- Petaloo DIY Paintables Mulberry Mini Flower Layers 48pcs 1651-004
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Celery #382
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon 1m – Orange #382-34-28
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Pearls – 20pcs 40mm Ivory Leaves P11
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Flatback Flower Pearls – 80pcs – Ivory P62
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Flatback Resin Rhinestones – 500pcs – Crystal #R1
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Dark Green #017
- Tsukineko Memento Dual Tip Marker Pen – Love Letter
- Hot glue gun
- Sponge dauber
Cut in half a 5×7 blank card. Cover partially the cards, using the stencil and the Versacolor ink pads first, and adding more colour with the VersaFine Clair ink pads.
Cut pieces of the chevron ribbon about 10cm long and trim top and bottom edges on the chevron design. Tie a bow about 2cm lower of the arrow edge with a double baker twine piece. Glue on the cards.
Glue the paper flowers.
Cut the leaves from the flatback ivory leaves and glue under the petals of the flowers.
Colour with the marker the small wooden egg shapes.
Glue the wooden eggs, the flatback flowers and the rhinestones
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.