A very easy to make project that makes it a great gift to someone either by placing your stamped image or letting them place their own photos is this concrete look frame. Keep it simple as here or alter it further with other colour than the silver used and attach embellishments on the frame surface while the concrete paste is still wet to give you a completely different result.
Find all materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Viva Decor Concrete Effect Paint – 250ml Grey
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Frame with Glass #406
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Tsukineko Memento Dual Tip Marker Pen – Rose Bud
- Dyan Reaveley’s Dylusions Cling Stamp Collections – Puddy Cat 53675
- Kippers Hobby WaterArt Watercolour Paper 185gsm – 30 sheets
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – Sterling Silver
- Viva Decor Square Paint Sponges – 5 pcs
- Palette knife
Cover the wood frame with the concrete effect paint, tapping a bit the palette knife for a rough kind of effect. Let the paste dry.
Use the sponge to cover with the dark medium included in the box. Let it dry and use a sponge to distress the frame with the sterling silver paint.
Cover with the light medium and a sponge.
Cut a 15x13cm pc of the watercolor paper. Place upside down the frame on it and mark the windows. Stamp with the VersaFine Clair ink and the stamps of the Puddy Cat set.
Add some colour with the Rose Bud Memento marker.