Decorate an A6 size canvas with feathers and dragonfly stickers covered with iridescent paint.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Seawhite Stretched Cotton Canvas – A6
- DecoArt Americana Enchanted Iridescent Top Coat Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Violet
- JEJE Peel Off Stickers 3pcs – Dragonfly 9.0100
- Hobby & Crafting Fun – Marabou & Guinea Fowl Feathers – 18pcs Wine #2909
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Heartstruck THS073
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Tim Holtz Chitchat Stickers
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chipboard Quote Chips 47pcs – Theories TH94045
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Royal Purple
- Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink Pad – Love Letter
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Lulu Lavender
- Palette knives
- Heat tool
- Tsukineko Jumbo Sponge Dauber
Place the stencil on the canvas and using a palette knife lay a thin layer of the modelling paste. Use a heat tool to dry it.
With the sponge dauber lightly colour the stencilled design with the Love letter ink. Place the stencil to the same position as the stencilled day and add some more colour. Remove the stencil and partially distress with the Lulu Lavender ink.
Cover the whole canvas with the Iridescent Violet paint and dry well.
Distress a bit further using the Royal purple ink.
Place the feathers and stick them on the canvas with the dragonfly gold sticker. Add the gold dots from the sticker sheet and the quote chip and label.