Decorate a wooden frame with paper and metallic flowers and leaves in a patina finish.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- DecoArt Designer Finishes Paint Pack 4pcs – Patina
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Picture Frame – 18x23cm (Aperture 12x17cm)
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Mesh THS041
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Little Birdie Mulberry Paper Flowers 180pcs – Evelyn
- Buddly Crafts Metal Flowers & Leaves – 20pcs Antique Bronze
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Turquoise
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – Silver #4201
Remove the back and the glass of the frame. Use the stencil and the modelling paste to cover randomly spots of the wooden frame. Let it dry.
Cover the frame with the Rose gold paint.
Dilute some Asphaltum paint with water and brush the frame.
Mix Texture Sand and Bahama Blue and cover spots on the frame with straight brush strokes.
Start setting the paper and the metallic flower on the frame using a bit of modelling paste and bahama blue paint.
Add beads on the flowers.
Cover with the Rose gold paint and distress lightly with the bahama blue paint.
Finish by adding a few sequins.