Decorate a jute hoop with branches, cones, moss and gold coloured reindeer to make a door Christmas decoration
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Stafil ø 22.5x3cm Wood & Jute Hoop Natural Decoration
- Stafil 3.5cm Deco Plastic Red Apples 6pcs
- Stafil 20-25cm Branch Pieces 20pcs
- Stafil 5-9cm Spruce Cones 130g
- Blumenthal Lansing Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons – Metallic Stars
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss 50g – Lime Green #6694420
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – 24k Gold
- Tando Creative Greyboard Reindeer – Small 2pcs 100mm x 73mm
- Glue gun
Paint the greyboard reindeer with the gold metallic paint.
Cut the branches in half and glue on the jute hoop.
Continue by adding moss, the spruce cones and the apples.
Finish by placing the button stars and the reindeer.