Cover polystyrene balls with Christmas fabric to make vintage look ornaments.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Polystyrene Ball – 5pcs x 8cm
- Empee 135cm (53″) wide Glitter Snowflakes & Stars Cotton Fabric 0.5m
- Gutermann 10cm Tassels with Bead 3pcs – Red
- Creative Impressions 14mm Star Metal Brads 50pcs – Gold
- May Arts 5mm (3/16″) Stitch Edge Reversible Satin Ribbon – 3m – Gold-Ivory BM32
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Red #012
Cut a 25x25cm piece of the Christmas fabric, wrap the polystyrene ball with it and secure it with the satin ribbon making a bow. Fold the excess fabric to the centre and glue it.
Push metal star brads on the ball.
Glue the tassel to the bottom of the ball.