Create a faux stone flower embossed background on a small canvas and decorate with a wooden heart and metallic elements using the stone effect paint kit.
Find this and more projects with all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Winsor & Newton Artist’s Classic Stretched Cotton Canvas – 10cm x 10cm
- Viva Decor Venezia Stone Effect Paint Starter Kit – 535 Bianco
- Buddly Crafts 18mm Rose Flatback Pearls 20pcs – Ivory
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Flatback Flower Pearls 80pcs – Ivory
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Chocolate Brown
- Buddly Crafts Metal Key Charms – 13pcs Antique Bronze AB17
- Buddly Crafts Antique Bronze Jewellery Bezels – 5pcs Scallop Circle 27mm x 30mm
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – White #4203
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Round Resin Rhinestones – 20g 2-6mm Crystal #R18
- Halbach Sequins Gimp Christmas Wire 2m – Gold/Cream #70
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses 50pcs – White 029
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
Hot glue gun
Glue paper flowers and the flatback flower pearls on the canvas.
Cover the flowers and part of the canvas with the Viva Decor Venezia stone effect using only the pastes. Let them dry.
Place hot glue on some places on the canvas and cover with the no hole beads.
Partially cover the wooden heart with some stone effect past and distress the edges of it with the StaZon pigment ink pad. Distress the ribbon roses too.
Set first some sequins ribbon and then add the metallic charms using the jewellery glue.
Add the heart and decorate further.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.