Make a card on kraft paper base stamped with bee theme stamps and embossed with gold embossing powder.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Darkroom Door Cling Rubber Stamps Set – DDRS205 Buzzing bees
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Tsukineko VersaFine CLAIR Pigment Ink Pad – Nocturne
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Bright Yellow 052
- Knorr Prandell 1mm Bakers Twine – 20m – Yellow #010
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A4 Natural 25pcs
- 3D Double Sided Foam Tape 2m Roll – 12mm x 2mm
- Heat tool
Distress with the snow white paint and a brush a piece of 4×6 kraft paper to the middle to bottom side.
First stamp the bee cells and the bee designs, cover with the gold embossing powder and heat set. Stamp a flower and a couple of bees with the watermark ink pad.
Stamp two flowers, on another piece of kraft paper, with the nocturne ink pad and cut the flowers around.
Stamp the sentiment and cut around with the nocturne ink pad.
Colour the flowers with the bright yellow paint brush.
Place foam tape to level up the flowers and the sentiment.
Add a bee charm and some bakers twine.