Make a pair of stylish beaded earrings with easy steps, no specials skills and few materials.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts with more inspiration.
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 16mm Ear Posts with Sieve #7862
- Buddly Crafts 18mm Rose Flatback Pearls 20pcs – Ivory
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Silver
- Knorr Prandell Premium Imitation Silver Pearl Beads – Ø 3mm 120pcs
- Knorr Prandell Premium Imitation Silver Pearl Beads – Ø 4mm 75pcs
- Le Suh Perlon Jewellery Thread .3mm #003
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue 28ml
Glue a pearl rose to the centre of the earring base using the jewellery glue. Let it dry well before proceeding to the next step.
Begin sewing silver beads around the rose using the two sizes of the beads.
When the rose is surrounded by the silver beads, start sewing the clear one in pairs of two (or max 3) and continue around the silver ones. Secure the thread at the end by creating a double knot.