A stylish and modern gigantic peg to decorate your desk and keep papers, notes, or anything else together.
Find this and more projects with all materials in Buddly Crafts magazine
- Knorr Prandell Gigantic 150mm x 35mm Wooden Clothes Peg #8735574
- Viva Decor Vintage Look Chalky Paint 250ml – 100 White
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glass Rocailles Trio – Blue #3613
- Viva Decor Artline Structure Paste 250ml – 101 White
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glass Rocailles Duo – Metallic – #4503
- Dyan Reaveley’s Dylusions Cling Stamps – Two Heads Are Better Than One 48480
- Tsukineko StazOn Solvent Ink Pad – Jet Black
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Geranium Red 029
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Watercolour Pen – Cobalt Blue 031
- Kuretake ZIG Brush H20 Waterbrush – 1pc – Detailer Tip WSBR01
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Petal Pink #134
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Seashell #133
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Orchid #034
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon – 2m – Turquoise #382-34-94
- Palette knife
Remove the spring and paint white the wooden parts on all sides.
Stamp one of the faces designs using the StazOn jet black ink pad. Align the design stamped to the half on the peg.
Colour the mask on the face with the Kuretake Zig Clean color cobalt blue pen and the lips with the geranium red one.
Use the Kuretake waterbrush and the VersaColor ink pads to colour the face.
With the palette knife add a thick layer of the structure paste lower and around the face stamp to the bottom of the peg.
Place beads and press to set nicely around the design and to the edges of the peg.
Add the metallic rivets by pressing.
Cut a 5cm long piece of the ribbon, twist in the center and secure it on the top if the head with a rivet. Add few more beads.