Shadow box Love mechs is created in a 12x12in frame. A lot of mists and paint is used in combination with acrylic heavy gel medium.
The background paper is covered with ripped pieces of light fabric and net ribbon and painted with the gel medium and Tattered angels mists and high impact gold paint.
All the embellishments used are either die cut or altered to match the theme, while almost all of them are sprayed or painted with the same paints.
Gears, screws, chain, eyelets, brads and little metallic keys were also used.
- Cardboard baseboard mist – Tattered angels
- Rouge glimmer – Tattered Angels
- Spicy Mustard – Tattered Angels
- Woven burlap – Tattered Angels
- Tattered angels high impact gold paint
- May Arts 1.5 Inch Net Ribbon BROWN
- Studio Light Double Sided Paper – 12 x 12 Industrial #04
- Antique brass chain
- Metallic and die cut gears
- Brads and eyelets in metal colours
- Key and other charms
- Wooden long shaped heart
- Small wooden letters
- Chevrons die
- Heavy gel medium
- Mini glass beads
- Hot glue gun
- Vinyl glue
- Die cutting machine
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.