The card brings a desire for summer vacations and relaxation that makes you to want to be inside the scene with the warm colors and the sense of calmness it gives. It allows you to dream if the place is to a tropical island or somewhere in Africa.
The deep colors of VersaFine CLAIR ink pads make them ideal for vibrant shades on paper and not only, as one of the colors used on Imagine’s SHEET Metal piece.
Find step by step instructions and more inspiration in Imagine’s blog
- VersaFine Clair – Summertime, Golden Meadow, Pinecone
- Imagine Embossing Powder – Clear
- Sheet Metal – Circle 1.25
- Sponge daubers
- Tear It! Tape
- On Point Glue
- 5 x 7 cardbase
- Cardstock – White
- Plywood embellishments – palm tree
- Marianne Design – Beach hut die
- Icelandic moss
- Foam tape
- Heat tool
- Hot glue gun
- Embossing machine and folder
Use a Jumbo sponge dauber to color the SHEET metal circle with the VersaFine CLAIR Summertime ink pad. Sprinkle clear Imagine’s embossing powder and heat set. Repeat the process a couple more times to achieve a bright sun piece.