This is the first project of a series of how to make a miniature playset using tiny bears from Buddly Crafts.
Use a paper box to create a scenery for the little bears on the beach. Little bears and the ball are not glued to allow kids playing with them. Furthermore, the box works as storage for them, while it works as a seaside scenery when it stands on the side.
The playset can be easily stored and taken in a bag.
Materials used for this playset
- Buddly Crafts 35mm Tiny Plush Teddy Bears – 4pcs Colour Mix T8
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Tiny Fluffy Teddy Bears – 4pcs Colour Mix T13
- Knorr Prandell Papier Mache Boxes – 14cm & 16cm Rectangle Set #773
- KnorrPrandell Resin Flatback Decorations – 4pcs Maritime # 2764
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss – 50g Natural #6694977
- Marianne Design Creatables Cutting Die – Tiny’s Beach Hut LR0422
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Cyan #019
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Pacific #028
- Viva Decor Paper Soft Color – Caramel 453
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylic Paint – Warm White (Semi-opaque) DA239-3
- Buddly Crafts Spun Cotton Balls – 25mm x 10pcs
- Eline’s Digital ClipArt Set – Bunnies on the Beach
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Seashells – 250g Assorted Net Bag
- Knorr Prandell 2.5mm Jute Twine – 110m Natural #977
Printer, die cutting machine, glue, hot glue gun
Download, print the background files and some of the shapes to use. If you are familiar with a software, match the images and then print. The sand background is used for the box, while the sea background for the cover. (both referred to inner sides)
Paint the box and the cover with the white paint. Only paint the sides of the box and cover inside. Let them dry well.
Set and glue the papers inside the box and the cover. Distress with the Cyan and Pacific colours inks.
Die cut the beach hut and paint it with the Paper soft color.
Now, glue the beach hut in the box leaving some space from the bottom side.
Glue the moss and the rest of the embellishments. Take a spun cotton ball and paint it with a blue marker/pen to turn it to a beach ball.
Decorate the cover with the a printed image, some jute twine and shells
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.