Place a gift card a in a square pocket holder where you can write your message too.
Find this and many more projects in Buddly Crafts magazine!
- Studio Light Double Sided Paper – 12 x 12 Beautiful Flowers #SCRAPBF04
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 12pcs Arrows 5mm x 30mm
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- May Arts 16mm Organic Cotton Stripe Ribbon – 1m – Red
- Joy! Crafts Corrugated Card – 12″x12″ – Wide #0212
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 16pcs 21mm x 8mm Words ST26
- Halbach 3mm Jute Twine 46m – Natural
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Grunge Backgrounds #158
- We R Memory Keepers Eyelets Assortment – 60pcs Warm Metal
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Pinecone #171
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Camellia #101
- A4 Tracing Paper – 10 pcs
- Folia Watercolour Paper Pad – A4 150gsm
- cArt-Us Easy Punch – 33mm Circle #5216
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Big Bite Hole Punch & Eyelet Setter
- We R Memory Keepers Paper Trimmer & Score Board (White)
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 9mm x 10m
Cut one a 4x12in piece of the 12×12 paper. Score to the inside of it every 4in and trim a bit on the right long edge.
Punch a half circle to the top of the left (trimmed) part. Add adhesive tape to the right and bottom edges only of it.
Punch a hole and add an eyelet to the middle part, close to the scoring line.
Distress the front side and stamp with the Viva stamp and the VersaColor pinecone ink pad.
Cut about 1m of the jute twine, glue one edge inside the card, and tie an arrow charm to the other side.
Stamp the wooden heart with the circles stamp and the camellia colour ink pad. Distress with the pinecone colour ink pad.
Heavily distress the edges of a piece of watercolor and a piece of corrugated papers. Glue them on the front of the card. Continue with 15cm of the stripes fabric ribbon in a curly way.
Add the wooden heart on top of them.
Remove the foil from the adhesive tape and fold inside to make the pocket. Place some tracing paper inside to write your message, or write directly on the card.
Take the twine and wrap it around the card, making sure that crosses as you go and secure the arrow to it. (adjust the length if it is long, making sure that it is not loose. Add embellishments.