Inspired by the dry leaves and the autumn colours, make a frame to that brings the feeling of autumn. Craft the one side of the frame and leave the other one to place a photo.
Find this any many more projects with all the materials easily listed in Buddly Crafts magazine
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Picture Frame – Double Hinged #711
- Creall Do & Dry Light Air Dry Modelling Clay – White 250g
- Viva Decor Paper Soft Color – Caramel 453
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Summertime
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Golden Meadow
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Pinecone
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Gold
- Makin’s Clay Push Molds – Leaves
- Makin’s Clay Texture Sheets – D Scales, Snowflake, Woodgrain & Stars
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Pressed Metal Charm Corners – Arc Flower #8
Remove the glass and the back support from the frame. Use the them as guides to make same size clay background pieces.
Press the wood texture sheet on the clay. Allow to dry.
Colour the clay backgrounds with the ink pads by blending and distressing them. Not need to heavily apply ink.
Lightly darken them with the Pinecone ink pad.
Press the clay in the leaves push molds. Let it dry.
Press the leaves on the VersaMark ink pad, cover with gold embossing powder and heat set. No need for perfect coverage.
Apply some modelling paste on the clay backgrounds and set the leaves.
Use the sponge inside the Viva Decor paper soft color to stain the wooden frame.
Place the backgrounds clay in the frame and add metallic corners.