An oversized card with large handmade flower made of paper using a stencil. The technique used to make the flower can be also applied on fabric for other projects and work like an embellishment on bags, clothes etc. Making more of them can be used as table decoration too.
Find all materials in Buddly Crafts shop.
- Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art Stencil – 6×6 Spiral #715600
- Studio Light 12×12 Double Sided Paper – My Botanic Garden #06
- Joy! Crafts Corrugated Card – 12″x12″ – Wide #0212
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 16pcs 21mm x 8mm Words ST26
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Flower Wraps – 15pcs Silver Tone
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Pearls – 20pcs 40mm Ivory Leaves P11
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Square Pearl Beads String – 1m – Ivory PBS19
- Buddly Crafts 22mm (7/8″) Orchid Elastic Stretch Lace – 2m – White
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Sand Beige #151
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Camellia #101
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Letters & Embellish Backgrounds #6
- Buddly Crafts 1mm Jute String – 110m Natural
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Compass Circle Cutter
Cut the 12×12 paper in 6×6 pieces. Use the stencil and the Camellia inkpad to color the paper at the back side.
Cut the 6×6 piece into a circle (about 15cm diameter)
Using a craft knife cut at the spiral curves, keeping the center uncut.
Place a small dot of glue to the edges of the blank curved flaps and fold them into the center.
Turn and repeat on the other side.
Repeat the first two steps by cutting a small circle (about 3cm smaller in diameter), but this time cut and remove the unpainted swirl flaps. Repeat step 3.
Take the small flower and glue it in the center of the larger one.
Take an A4 cardstock and fold in half. Distress with the inks.
Cut and distress the edges of a piece of the corrugated paper in size a bit smaller than A5 page. Glue it on the card
Stamp with script stamp and the Camellia ink on a 6×6 paper cutting.
Glue now the 6×6 stamped paper, pieces of corrugated paper and the ribbons.
Add to the left side the metallic charm, the jute string and the pearl leaves. Finish by adding the flower.
Beautiful creative card with lots of texture and love the use of Kraft card with lace and pearls
Thank you a lot Sue 🙂