Christmas decoration with two different size styrofoam heart shapes. The styrofoam shapes are decorated with printed digital paper and decorated with Christmas charms, pearls and ribbon.
Styrofoam shapes are quite light that make them perfect to use on decoration almost everywhere. Hang them on the Christmas tree, on curtains or use the little one to decorate a Christmas gift!
Alter the hearts with the step by steps instructions found below. All materials used are listed below.
Find more projects in the Buddly Crafts blog and all the materials in the shop.
- Kim’s Digi Papers – Winter Warm
- Kim’s Digi Stamp – Twelve Christmas Greetings
- Styrofoam Heart Shape – 15cm
- Styrofoam Heart Shape – 10cm
- Makin’s Clay Cutters – Round
- Buddly Crafts Pearl Beads String – 6mm Ivory Flatback
- DecoArt Americana® Acrylic Paint – Santa Red DA170
- Marianne Design Charms – Christmas JU0870
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – 3mm Dark Red #018
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – 3mm Olive Green #048
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – 3mm Cream #051
- Buddly Crafts Satin Leaves Ribbon – 30mm Burgundy
- Buddly Crafts 2mm Jute Cord – 5m Natural
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Jewellery Wire ⌀.6mm – Silver Plated Copper #7002
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Metal Spacer Beads – 6 pcs #0005
- Hot glue gun
- Paper glue
- Craft knife
Download and print a mix of papers from Kim’s Digi Papers – Winter Warm file
Use the large clay cutter to cut a circle in the center of the large heart. Trim and clear the edges with a craft knife if necessary.
Paint around the heart and the inside the circle.
Glue the papers on the styrofoam and cut the excess with the craft knife.
Do the same on the small heart and let them dry.
Glue the pearl string around the the heart and on the edge of the circle (both sides) using the hot glue gun.
Twist a little bit wire and attached it on the top of the circle.
Finish the hearts with 3 colours ribbon bows, a bit of cord and ribbon leaves.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.