What more classic for the Christmas tree than a ball! Acrylic balls filled with die cuts, charms and decorated with snow for an old-time Christmas mood.
- Clear Acrylic Fillable Ball – 50mm
- Clear Acrylic Fillable Ball – 80mm
- Marianne Design Creatables Die – Tree 1 LR0174
- Marianne Design Creatables Die – Village 2 LR0173
- Berisfords Holly & Ivy Ribbon – 15mm Red
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon – 3mm Red #015
- Marianne Design Charms – Christmas JU0870
- Knorr Prandell Rhinestones – 3.5mm Crystal 21pcs
- cArt-Us A4 Card Sheet – Red #020
- cArt-Us A4 Card Sheet – Olive Green #048
- Make Me! Metal Foil – Silver
- Viva Decor Eiskristall – Snow Crystals
- Tsukineko Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad – Silver
- Knorr Prandell Craft Wire ⌀1mm – Silver Plated
- Trimits Strung Pearl Beads – 4mm Cream
- Leane Creatief Cutting Dies – Holly Leaves & Pine Branches 459920
- Knorr Prandell Florists Wire – 30cm Moss Green
- Knorr Prandell Glass Rocailles Beads – 5mm Red #165
- Marianne Design Bunch of Berries JU0909
- Hot glue
- Die cutting machine
For each 80mm acrylic ball you will need to cut 2 pieces of the selected die design.
Cut a circle of red and green cardstock in the diameter of the ball.
Use the silver ink pad to create shadows on the circle cardstocks.
Curve the die cuts a bit to create a better effect and follow the ball shape. Attach them on the circle cuts on both sides. Decorate with rhinestones. For the Tree die cut, you will need to trim it a little at the bottom part to fit the ball.
Place glue on the acrylic ball in random shape to cover the a bit less than the half of the ball. Add some on the top of the ball parts too. Deep them in the snow crystals and let the dry well.
For the small balls place a charm inside using some wire and just a drop of hot glue.
Repeat the same with the glue and the snow crystals as with the large balls.
Cut green holly leaves with the dies and attach them on the green wire. Do the same with the pearls on the leaves to look like berries. (alternatively you can have the Marianne Design Bunch of Berries JU0909)
Tie a bow with the 15mm ribbon and attach about 10cm long pearl strung and two leaves with the berries. For the small balls, use the red ribbon and one leave. The excess wire can be used to hang the balls. Just pass it through the hole on the top and bend it.
[…] Φτιάξτε τις δικές σας Χριστουγεννιάτικες μπάλες με τις οδηγίες και τα υλικά που θα βρείτε στο Cuddly Buddly και στις αγγλικές σελίδες του The Crafts World. […]