Layout 12×12 with 7gypsies papers. lace, craft wire and a large handmade satin flower.
Using a welcoming card for a newborn, I created a layout to be framed following the colors of the baby photo. Black e-flute paper works as a frame of the photo, while it gives contrast from the background. A large piece of lace gives a sense of elegance and works as a runner piece for the feathers, the large handmade satin flower and the wires.
A crystal was also used to distictively embellish the lower part of the large flower, while remaining discreet at side, without catching the eye on the first view.
Quotes were scattered on the black paper and silver colored metallic rivets in star shape were placed to brighten the layout.
- Pink and Ivory Ribbon Stripe
- 12×12 E-Flute Black
- 7gypsies Lace Trimmings Assorted Pack
- Baby Girl Quotes on Ivory
- 7gypsies Crystals – Princesca Hardware
- Studio Light Double Sided Paper – 12 x 12 Vintage #02
- Craft wire
- Buddly Crafts 30mm Satin Leaves Ribbon – 2m Candy Pink
- Metal rivets
- Metal rivets – star
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.