Use a big wood ring to make a Christmas ornament with fabric and natural pinecones.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Beech Wood Ring 1pc – 85mm
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Metallic Paint 59ml 2oz – 24k Gold
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Gold
- Tim Holtz Tim Holtz Idea-ology 4cm-12.5cm Woodland Tree Lot 5pcs
- Knorr Prandell 2-4cm Larch Cones 50g
- Empee 140cm (55″) wide Get Twiggy With It Metallic Christmas Cotton Fabric 0.5m – Ivory 60212
- Buddly Crafts 16mm Foiled Snowflake Satin Ribbon 2m – Gold
- Hot glue gun
Paint the ring with the gold paint.
Cut a 25x10cm long piece of the fabric, fold the edges and glue.
Wrap the fabric around the wood ring covering about ¾ of it.
Glue the pinecones and the tree (remove the base)
Decorate with some ribbon and beads