Make a sea themed decoration with the beautiful colours of the glass pieces that allow the light to pass through them. Add wooden fishes and natural seashells and all based on a wooden bark.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Gathered Sea Glass 350g – Classic Mix
- Gathered Sea Glass 350g – Blue & White
- Gathered Sea Shells – 120g Mixed
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – White #4203
- Buddly Crafts No Hole Pearls – 5mm 100pcs White P54
- Buddly Crafts 6mm Spacer Beads – 125pcs Silver SP2
- Knorr Prandell Painted Wooden Fish – 12pcs
- Sparkletz Embellishment Pack 10g – Ocean Waves #103
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White
- Knorr Prandell Tree Bark Slice – 20-23cm
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Hot glue gun
- Sanding paper
Paint the bark white with the DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint.
When the paint dries, distress the white surface with some sanding paper.
Start gluing glass pieces on the bark with the hot glue. Place large ones first and at least two rows to make them stable enough on the bark piece.
Continue adding more glass pieces in medium and smaller size to a preferred height.
Set the wooden fishes on the glass structure.
Add hot glue on the base, close to where the first pieces were attached and sprinkle with no hole beads.
Add seashells, beads and decorate further.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.