Wear the sun on you with a summer tangerine colored piece of jewelry. Braided cord in two sizes colored with warm, sunny colors creates a thicker marine like rope. The silver round charm, hanging on the braided ropes, has a bright center matching the thick cord and shines like the sun.
The cords are colored with Memento inks and are let aside to dry well before braiding them. Either use a sponge dauber or press and roll the cord directly on the inkpad. The last one will absorb more ink, giving an intense color.
- Memento inkpad – Tangelo, Desert sand, Rich cocoa
- irRESISTible Pico Embellisher – Tangelo
- Sponge daubers
- Hot glue
- Hot glue gun
- Round silver charm
- Silver plated craft wire
- End caps, jump rings and lobster clasp
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord – 5m – Size #2 3mm
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord – 5m – Size #6 7mm
Find all steps with photos in Imagine’s blog
The center of the silver charm is so easy by making a round shape with the hot glue gun and coloring it with the irRESISTible Tangelo color.