Combining a paper from the Tattered angels Mixed Media Origins collection with a canvas journal cover, I wanted to make something strong and durable to use in daily life, while have a design that cannot be achieved with other ways. The end result gave me a more than expected strong cover with vivid colors and ready to be used daily. Add blank pages, envelopes or any kind of scrap papers to create your journal, calendar or memory book.
- Tattered angels – Mixed Media Origins – Harvest Moon
- Tattered angels – Baseboard Mist Paint – Cardboard
- Tattered angels – Glimmer Mist – Emerald Green
- Tatterd angels – Glimmer Mist – Capri Blue
- Tatterd angels – Baseboard Mist Paint – Coal
- Tatterd angels – Chalkboard Mist Paint – Mantis
- Tatterd angels – High Impact Metallic Paint – Light Gold
- Tatterd angels –Simply Sheer – Spicy Mustard
- Tatterd angels – Baseboard Mist Paint – Sunburst
- Canvas corp – Beans and Bags: Coffee and Tea Labels on Ivory
- 7gypsies – Canvas Starter Journal Cover 8.5×11
- Heavy structure paste
- Gel medium – transparent
- Fabric glue
- Craft knife
- Paint brushes
Paint the Tattered angels Mixed media origins paper with the colors of your choice.
Cut the paper about 1/2in bigger than the canvas journal cover. Glue the outside of the cover to the back side of the paper.
Fold and glue the excess paper inside the cover.
Spray with a Tattered angels mist the inside of the book cover.
Set beads in the center of flower with a transparent gel medium. Let it dry well.
Embellish the cover with cuttings from the Canvas corp Coffee and Tea labels , mesh, stamps and metallic book corners.