Use a paper towel piece to create a ripped cover stone effect that reveals a metallic charm and pearl leaves.
Find this and more projects in Buddly Crafts with all the materials listed.
- Viva Decor Venezia Stone Effect Paint Starter Kit – 535 Bianco
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Flatback Flower Pearls 80pcs – Ivory
- Buddly Crafts 13mm Flower Flatback Pearls 100pcs – Ivory
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Ivory Leaves Flatback Pearls 20pcs
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Round Resin Rhinestones – 20g 2-6mm Crystal #R18
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Spiral Bound Sticker Book 4.5″x8.5″ – Big Chat
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Assorted Flower Wraps – 18pcs Antique Bronze #1
- Leane Creatief 2mm Stamens ± 80 Matt & 80 Pearl – Light Yellow
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 12mm Round 15pcs GC3
- Joy! Crafts 300gsm Kraft Paper – A5 White 20pcs
- Paper flowers
- Hot glue gun
Cover a piece of kitchen paper towel with the two pastes while both are wet using a pallet knife.
When the paste layer dries, cover with the two glazes.
On a 4x5in white Kraft paper, glue the pearl leaves and a rhinestone in the center of them.
Add the round filigree flower and place a glass dome cabochon in the center of it.
Place glue above and below the embellished area.
Cut the stone effect paper towel in half and glue it on the card paper.
Let it dry well and slowly remove the excess by ripping it and cutting around the card.
Set it on a card base and add the sentiment.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.