Fairy dust captured in a shaker card in teal and light blue colours that shares the magic of fairies.
- Graphic 45 Fairie Dust Ephemera Cards – 32pcs G4501645
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – Teal 35pcs R5
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – Soft Blue 35pcs R8
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glass Rocailles Trio – Blue #3613
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Turquoise
- Shaker Card Bubble Fronts – 5pcs Square
- Buddly Crafts No Hole Pearls – 3mm 500pcs White P53
- Buddly Crafts No Hole Pearls – 5mm 150pcs White P54
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord – 5m – Size #2 3mm
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Celadon #060
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Turquoise #020
- Tsukineko Brilliance Dew Drop Pigment Ink Pad – Pearlescent Sky Blue BD-38
- Buddly Crafts 22mm Swirls & Leaves Cut Out Satin Ribbon 2m – White
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon – 2m – Turquoise #382-34-94
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Grunge Backgrounds #158
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 3mm x 10m
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Filigree Flower Pearl Beads String – 1m – White PBS22
- Tracing paper
- Hot glue gun
- We R Memory Keepers Paper Trimmer & Score Board (White)
- Craft knife
Stamp the card with the round design and the tree different ink pads.
Cut a tracing paper 2cm smaller than the card front.
Use some masking tape to set the square shaker card front on the tracing paper. Turn around and mark with a pencil the size of the window that needs to opened.
Use a craft knife to cut the window on the tracing paper.
Colour the pipe rope with the VersaColor celadon ink pad.
Set a piece of the sticky double tape on the right middle side of the card to position the tracing paper. Add sticky double sided tape on all sides of the square shaker card front. Glue only the 3 sides. From the 4th side, insert the beads and sequins. Remove the protection tape and glue this side too.
Cut a 14cm long chevron stripe ribbon, fold and glue. Continue with top to bottom long piece of the white swirls and leaves ribbon. Glue the pipe cord around the shaker front.
Cut the fairy from the card with a craft knife.
Glue the fairy on top of the ribbons.
Cut a small piece of the swirls and leaves ribbon following the design and glue the pieces on the square bubble front.
Continue adding satin ribbon roses.