Make your own embellishments that can use in various projects like paper crafts, home decoration projects as pillows, fabric bags decoration, gift wrapping and more.
It is easy to make them using canvas and satin as main fabrics and add lace or ribbons and decorate with cameo or other embellishments. The fabrics have the desired design by stamping them with your favorite stamps and ink pads. For these rosettes, Memento LUXE Rich Cocoa is used matching the ivory colored fabrics. The rosettes are glued on SHEET metal round shapes from Imagine that make the ideal base to be placed on many surfaces.
- Memento Luxe – Rich Cocoa
- Sheet Metal – 1.25 circle
- Tear It! Tape
- Sponge Daubers
- Viva – Peacock feathers stamp
- Canvas fabric
- Satin fabric
- Metallic embellishments
- Hot glue gun
- Cut 1 ½ in wide and 15in long stripes of canvas and satin fabric and stamp them with the Memento LUXE Rich cocoa and the clear stamp.
- Take a 1.25 SHEET metal circle and start gluing the canvas fabric on a circular way creating pleats.
- Repeat the same with the satin fabric.
- Use a tea light candle to secure and wrinkle the fabric on edges.
- Take a small piece of the satin fabric and distress with the help of a sponge dauber and the Memento LUXE Rich cocoa. Cut circles and repeat the previous step.
- Make layers of lace and fabric by gluing to the center of the rosettes. Decorate with cameo and metallic embellishments.
- Place cuttings of the Tear It! Tape at the back side of the metal circles to easily attach on projects.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.