Make an oversized piece of jewellery that will definitely catch the eye and match a summer look using a large sea shell.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Gathered Clam Shell
- Buddly Crafts 3mmx2mmx0.6mm Fine Jewellery Chain 3m – Gold
- Gold Plated Jump Rings – 6mm 144pcs #1138
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Mariner Blue
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Peacock Feathers
- Tsukineko StazOn Pigment Ink Pad – Shamrock Green
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – GoldViva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Sponge dauber
Colour the clam shell with the StazOn pigment ink, avoiding the top side of the clam shell.
Cover about 2cm the bottom side of the clamp shell with the gold ink.
Add beads and sequins using the jewellery glue.
Turn to the back of the clam shell and add two jump rings to pass the chain. (use jewellery glue or hot glue for a quicker result). Add the chain (2 x 30cm long pieces or adjust to your like), attach a lobster lock and a jump ring to it.