Napkin rings sparkle this year by using some rhinestone mesh to make them. Change the decorations used to have these rings all year around.
All materials can be found in Buddly Crafts shop
- JeJe A4 Transparent Acetate Sheets – 5pcs
- Buddly Crafts 120mm Faux Rhinestone Mesh – 45cm Purple & Silver
- Knorr Prandell Deco Clips – Star Silver 32mm
- Knorr Prandell 10mm Satin Ribbon Roll – 4.5m – White #2200
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 50pcs #V5
- Jump Rings – Silver Plated 6mm #1135
- Craft knife
Cut 4 x 16cm long pieces from the acetates.
Cut 4 x 15cm long pieces of the rhinestone mesh. (The short side is 8 rhinestones exactly)
Place glue around the acetate cuttings leaving, 1cm from one of the long sides. Place spots of glue in the center to secure well the mesh. Set now the mesh and let it dry well.
With the help of paper clips, roll the acetate, place glue on the 1cm left earlier and glue under the opposite side forming the napking rings. Let it dry well.
Cut about 20cm long ribbon, set a jump ring and pass a star paper clip.
Secure the ribbon with some glue on the top side of the ring, fold the edges, glue one by one on the ring and set a star stud. Remember to cut the star’s pin edges or fold them in to make it flat.