A mum deserves all 3 metals to have. 3 metallic embossed hearts in gold, silver and bronze with hold one letter each in a distressed crafted frame. A piece to decorate and remind the position that mum keeps in your heart.
Find this and many more projects in Buddly Crafts magazine!
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Picture Frame – Upright 3 Window #710
- Joy! Crafts Corrugated Card – 12″x12″ – Wide #0212
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder 1oz – Copper
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder 1oz – Silver
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder 1oz – Gold
- Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink Pad Large – Silvery Shimmer
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Pinecone #171
- Buddly Crafts 23mm Metal Book Corners – 20pcs – Silver Tone
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Letters – A-Z Uppercase 250pcs
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- Heat gun
- Paint brush
- Leonhardy Stencil Brush – #8
Remove the back cover and the glass from the frame. Paint the frame with white paint. Repeat with one more layer.
Distress the frame using the Delicata silver and the VersaColor pinecone ink pads using the stencil brush.
Cut a piece of corrugated paper to the size of the back cover of the picture frame and glue it on it.
Cover 3 wooden hearts with VersaMark. Use one colour for each of the hearts to cover with embossing powder and heat set.
Paint white the tiny MUM wooden letters.
Place the back cover in the frame. Glue the hearts, one in each aperture. Continue with the tiny letters.
Use pliers or string flat tool to open the metallic corners to 90 degrees angle.
Glue them to the corners of the frame.