Make a mixed media canvas embellished with wooden embellishments, beads and copper embossed details combined with some pieces of tree bark found on walk.
Find this and more projects with all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Winsor & Newton Artist’s Classic Stretched Cotton Canvas – 10cm x 10cm
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent Acetate Wings 72pcs TH93785
- Craft Emotions Tiny Wooden Shapes – Romantic Provence #1 35pcs
- Craft Emotions Tiny Wooden Shapes – Alphabet Serif Small 250pcs
- Viva Decor Artline Modeling Paste 250ml – 100 Fine White
- Tim Holtz 4×8 Layering Stencil – Mesh THS 041
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Chianti
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair Pigment Ink Pad – Pinecone
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Ivory Leaves Flatback Pearls 20pcs
- Buddly Crafts 18mm Rose Flatback Pearls 20pcs – Ivory
- Ranger Embossing Powder 0.5oz 15g – Copper
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – LargeViva Decor Jewellery Glue
- Buddly Crafts 3,4,5 & 6mm No Hole Rainbow Pearls 500pcs – Dark Chocolate
- Tree bark
- Heat tool
- Sponge daubers
Cover the canvas surface with the VersaFine CLAIR Pinecone and add shades with the Chianti ink pads.
Use the stencil and the structure paste to paste to partially cover the canvas surface.
Sprinkle some copper embossing powder and heat set to add details.
Place the mesh stencil again and add more Pinecone colour on the top of the structure paste. Note that the paste should be completely dry before proceeding to this step.
Press the pearl embellishments and the wooden letters on the surface of the VersaMark ink pad, cover with copper embossing powder and heat set. Take care to not overheat the pearl embellishments.
Cover the wooden window with the VersaFine CLAIR Pinecone colour.
Press the back side of a medium size butterfly on the StazOn PIGMENT ink pad. Let it set for a few seconds and repeat a couple more times.
Set the tree bark, the wooden letters and the window on the canvas. Add a drop on each corner of the glass square dome and set it on the window.
Continue by adding the rest of the embellishments and the butterfly.