Alter wooden pieces into little angels with metallic wings and feathers that can decorate a Christmas corner, a festive table or become a gift during the holiday season.
Find this project with all materials listed in Buddly Crafts magazine
- Wooden Game Piece – 3pcs – x 60mm
- Knorr Prandell 70mm Bare Wood Finger Puppet – 1pc
- Knorr Prandell Craft & Jewellery Wire – ⌀0.25mm x 50m Silver Plated
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 5pcs Eagle Feathers 12mm x 33mm
- Buddly Crafts Silver Tone Metal Charms – 3pcs Feathers 18mm x 51mm
- Knorr Prandell Marabou Feathers – White #002
- Buddly Crafts 26mm Eyelet Threading Lace – 3m White L13
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Square Pearl Beads String – 1m – White PBS19
- Hot glue gun
Paint the wooden game pieces with the white paint. Repeat for a better coverage.
Glue around the body of the game pieces some lace and then vertically add few squares pearl beads.
Wrap around the head of the game piece wire 4-5 times to create same size circles and twist the ends to secure.
Glue the wire to the opposite side of the previously glue square pearl beads. This will be the back where the wings will be placed.
Cut 7-8cm long pieces of the lace and then cut in the long middle. Tie around the game pieces on the “neck” place.
Add the metallic wings.
Continue with the feathers.
Repeat on all pieces, adding the small wings to the small game pieces.