Decorate a window frame with small wooden Christmas themed shapes and fairy lights.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Bare Wood Picture Frame – Upright 3 Window #710
- Knorr Prandell Tiny Wooden Shapes – 45pcs Houses #1013
- Knorr Prandell Tiny Wooden Christmas Shapes 45pcs – Christmas Trees
- JEJE Peel Off Mandala Stickers 3pcs – Christmas Baubles Gold 3.9230
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint 59ml 2oz Greys – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- DecoArt Designer Finishes Paint Pack 4pcs – Salt Wash Farmhouse
- Stafil Mini LED Fairy Lights – 2.2m 20 Lights
- Viva Decor Sponge Dabbers
- Glue gun
Colour the wooden frame with the Titanium white and distress with the Vegas gold paint.
Use a sponge dabber to create a frost effect on the glass surface.
Colour the wooden shapes with the Vegas gold paint.
Place the glass in the frame and glue the fairy lights on the long side of the frame inside the gap between the frame and the glass. Place the back cover.
Glue the shapes on the glass and the sticker stars and shapes.