Using the butterflies from the Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins papers, I based this layout on the contrast of the colorful butterflies and the white background. Scrap paper cuttings and heavy texture paste are mixed with black mist to give texure on the background and cover the wire themed paper. Craft wire in large circles and words on metallic plates include words of the theme.
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – Emerald Green
- Tattered angels High Impact Metallic Paint – Light Gold
- Tattered angels High Impact Paint – Aqua
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – Capri Blue
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – Dragonfly
- Tattered angels Stained Glass Paint – Aqua
- Tattered angels Spicy Mustard- Plain Jane Simply Sheer 2oz
- Tattered angels Baseboard Mist Paint – Coal
- Tattered angels Baseboard Mist Paint – Clay
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – Sugar Maple
- Tattered angels Simply Sheer – Bold Red (Plain Jane)
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – True Blood
- Tattered angels Glimmer Mist – Mardi Gras
- Canvas Corp Journal Lines on White
- Canvas Corp Tan & Ivory French Script
- Canvas Corp Black & Ivory Chicken Wire
- Texture paste
- Craft wire
Cut the butterflies from the Tattered angels Mixed Media Origins paper and color them with TA paints. Using a sharp craft knife will give a clear cutting.
Position the paper cuttings and glue them on the 12×12 paper.
Using the texture paste, just mess the background a bit with large strokes and sprinkle some paint matching the butterflies to be placed. Add the wire, the butteflies and the metallic plates.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.