Handmade Christmas stockings made of printed paper and decorated with little bears.
Create these handmade Christmas stockings and place them on Christmas packages, decorate a corner of your home or just hang them on the tree.
Make larger printings and use bigger bears or embellishments to decorate a fireplace or a door. Use the handmade Christmas stockings as gift bags for the kids filled with small toys and sweeties.
Find all materials for the handmade Christmas stockings and more inspiration in the Buddly Crafts blog.
- Barbara Anne Williams – Stockings Were Hung Collection
- Buddly Crafts 40mm Tiny Fluffy Teddy Bears 4pcs – Colour Mix T13
- Knorr Prandell Binder Twine – 20m
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 50pcs #V5
- Buddly Crafts Round Wooden Beads – 100pcs Red & White
- Knorr Prandell Decorative Icelandic Moss 250g – Lime Green #6695426
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Christmas Satin Ribbon 5m – Holly Green
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Shapes – 45pcs Sweet Xmas #1024
- Buddly Crafts 9mm Wooden Buttons 40pcs – Red-Brown B26
- Buddly Crafts 12mm Wooden Buttons – 40pcs Tan B27
Craft knife, printer, glue, hot glue gun
Download the stockings file from the shop. Resize the stockings image a bit larger and create mirrored copies of them.
Using a craft knife, cut the stockings images. Place glue around the cuttings, except from the top of it. Glue the two mirrored images together.
As I find the stockings quite long for this project I cut the stockings decoration and glue it a bit lower. Using a pencil, form the opening to allow the placement of the bear.
Place a bear in each stocking and decorate with ribbons, beads and other embellishments.