Make a gold coloured charm decorated with tiny beads in light purple shades.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Prima re·design 5″ x 8″ Silicone Mould – Forest Treasures
- Creall Do & Dry Light Air Dry Modelling Clay – White 250g
- Buddly Crafts Clear Glass Domed Cabochons – 12mm Round 15pcs GC3
- Hobby & Crafting Fun No Hole Mini Pearls 1mm – AB Purple #4211
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Viva Decor Jewellery Glue 28ml
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Light Blue
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Basic Jewellery Findings Set 62pcs #0298
- Knorr Prandell Gold Plated Craft & Jewellery Wire – ⌀ 0.4mm x 15m
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 1mm Waxed Cotton Cord 5m – Violet #8305
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 0.5mm Waxed Cotton Cord 5m – Violet #8205
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 0.5mm Waxed Cotton Cord 5m – Dark Brown #8210
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Satin Ribbon Roll – 5m – Lilac #130
Cast the shape using the silicone mould and wait to dry before removing.
Paint with the gold colour paint.
Lay small dots of glue at the outer “wreath” avoiding the centre.
Sprinkle no hole beads and remove the excess. Repeat the previous and this step for better coverage.
Add a sequin to the centre.
Add some glue around the glass dome, place it on top of the sequin and add more glue. Sprinkle no hole beads around the dome and remove the excess. Let it dry.
Take a 8cm wire cutting wrap around a thick stick and twist the edges to make a hanger. Glue to the back with the jewellery glue and let it set. You can hang the charm on a gold coloured chain or combine cords and ribbon.