Fairies everywhere; including a door hanger! In girly colours, it can decorate a door or placed on wardrobe and drawers knobs.
Find this and many more projects in Buddly Crafts magazine
- Pronty MDF Door Hanger – Open Edge
- Graphic 45 Double-Sided Paper Pad 12″x12″ 16pcs – Fairie Dust
- Viva Decor Chalky Opaque Paint 250ml – 401 Dust Rose
- Viva Decor Artline Structure Paste 250ml – 101 White
- Marianne Design A5 Mask Stencil – Tiny’s Cobble Stone PS8001
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad – Large
- Tsukineko VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad Large – Peony #016
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder 1oz – Silver
- Dovecraft 12mm Oval Scalloped Edge Lace – 10m Flat White 12901
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Lilac #5706
- Buddly Crafts 3mm & 8mm Pearl Beads String 3m – White
- Buddly Crafts Flower Heads – 40mm Daisies – Blue Mix FM4
- Buddly Crafts Flower Heads – 40mm Daisies – Pink FM5
- Buddly Crafts Wired Stamens & Berries Posy – Lavender
- Knorr Prandell Satin Ribbon Rosebuds – 10mm Cream 100pcs
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Butterflies Small – 30pcs Antique Bronze
- Heat gun
- Palette knife
- Hot glue gun
- Leonhardy Stencil Brush – #4
Cover the MDF door hanger with the Viva Decor Chalky paint.
Use the stencil and cover the door hanger partially with the structure paste.
Before the structure paste dries, place the fairy cutting from the paper sheet.
Sprinkle some silver embossing powder and alter the colour of a metal filigree butterfly using Versamark and the powder. Heat set both surfaces.
Use the stencil brush and the VersaColor peony inkpad to distress the door hanger avoiding the card.
Glue pieces of lace on the two sides of the fairy paper as frames.
Create small bunches with the stamens by bending about in half and gluing 2-3 pieces together.
Decorate the hanger with the fabric flowers.