Make a quick and easy nest to place Easter eggs and decorate your table or give to friends.
Find this and many more projects in Buddly Crafts magazine!
- Knorr Prandell 100cm (90″) wide Jute Hessian Fabric – 1m Natural
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord – 5m – Size #6 7mm
- Buddly Crafts Cotton Piping Cord – 5m – Size #3 4mm
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Bamboo Leaves
- Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink Pad Large – Rich Cocoa
- Viva Decor Inka Gold Gilding Polish – Gold Brown #935
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Tags – 4pcs 90mm Filigree Bird W5
- Buddly Crafts Metal Flowers & Leaves – 50pcs Antique Bronze AB10
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Flatback Half Pearls 100pcs – Assorted P42
- Dovecraft 12mm Hearts Guipure Lace 2m – White 531001
- Hot glue gun
Cut 40cm long pieces from both of the cotton piping cords. Roll them on the Memento ink pads to colour them and let them dry well.
Cut a stripe 4x30cm of the jute fabric and hot glue the 7mm pipe cord in wave way.
Take the 4mm piping cord and just tie it around the jute stripe, a bit tight.
Cut a 4cm diameter circle from scrap cardstock or book board to use as a base.
Apply a good amount of hot glue on the paper base and fold the jute stripe in circular way over it to create a nest.
Decorate the nest with some lace on the top edge.
Cover the wooden bird tag with Viva Decor Inka gold.
Cut a 15cm long piece of the piping cord and colour over the ink pad. Tie a bow.
Glue the bird, the bow and the rest of the embellishment on the jute fabric nest.