Make a notebook from the scratch with a mix media cover that can hold blank or decorate pages. The cover pages steps can be also used to create a book, following a different book binding method.
- Joy! Crafts 2mm Bookbinding Greyboard 5pcs – A3 (11.75″x16.5″)
- Nature’s Way 122cm (48″) wide Untreated Muslin for Dye & Print – 1m 78x78ct
- JeJe Extra Sticky Double Sided Tape – 9mm x 10m
- Viva Decor Artline Structure Paste 250ml – 101 White
- Marianne Design A5 Mask Stencil – Tiny’s Cobble Stone PS8001
- Halbach 3mm Jute Twine 46m – Natural
- Viva Decor Precious Metal Color Paint – 25ml – Ice Blue #603
- Satin Rose Leaves – Dark Green
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Assorted Flower Wraps – 18pcs Antique Bronze #1
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Turquoise Blue #5704
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – Teal 35pcs R5
- Viva Decor Vintage Look Chalky Paint 250ml – 703 Aqua
- Viva Decor Vintage Look Chalky Paint 250ml – 706 Petrol
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glass Rocailles Trio – Blue #3613
- Buddly Crafts Birdcages & Birdhouse Metal Charms – 9pcs Antique Bronze AB31
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Hearts – 10pcs 40mm W2
- Knorr Prandell Beads & Sequins Assortment – Turquoise
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Square Pearl Beads String – 1m – White PBS19
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Butterflies Small – 30pcs Antique Bronze
- Buddly Crafts Metal Flowers & Leaves – 50pcs Antique Bronze AB10
- We R Memory Keepers Heidi Swapp Cinch Book Binding Tool with Square Holes
- Hot glue gun
- Palette knife
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Sponge dabber
Cut two 20x20cm pieces from the greyboard.
Place double sided tape around the grey boards and in the center. Cut two pieces 25x25cm from the fabric and glue it on the board.
Cut the excess of the fabric, leaving about 2xm from each side.
Trim the corners of the fabric allowing a 3mm distance from the corner for the board.
Place tape on the edges of the fabric, fold and glue to the other side of the board (inner side)
Cut two pieces 19x19cm from the fabric and glue to the inner side of the boards to cover them completely.
Take some structure paste and Viva Decor chalky petrol paint and using a palette knife make strokes and distress the covers.
Use a sponge dabber and the cobblestones stencil to colour parts of the covers with the chalky aqua paint.
Draw circles with some glue and carefully glue the twine.
Colour two wooden hearts with the metallic paint.
Glue leaves on top of the twine circles, distress with some structure paste and add a round filigree embellishment. Disteres that too with the paste.
Make bunches of stemens, glue them on top and continue with the heart.
Add structure paste in various places on the cover and place beads. Add the flowers and the metallic leaves.
Glue the second heart and embellish with more metallic parts.
For the covers, push the 4 first pins and pull the rest. Pull the slide rule ¼ in and punch the covers top and bottom by reversing.
Cut 40 pages (or more) 19,5×19,5cm. Retain the pin settings but push to the closing position the ruler, leaving just the slight gap that can be set without step positioning. Punch the blank pages. Place the pages in the wires, then the front cover and the back with the inner side facing up. Cinch when finish all.