Craft Christmas cone trees using cord and pearl embellishments on the parchment paper where you can add battery operated Christmas lights inside the cones or just place them anywhere on you Christmas decoration.
Find this and more projects in the Buddly Crafts magazine
- Halbach Sequins Gimp Christmas Wire 2m – Gold/Cream #70
- Polystyrene Cone 1pc – 28.5cm
- Polystyrene Cone 1pc – 20cm
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Flatback Half Pearls 100pcs – Assorted P42
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Half Pearls – 500pcs 5mm Multi
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Stars Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Gold Tone 50pcs #V6
- Halbach 5mm Star Bead String Trimming 3m – Gold
- Halbach 3mm Jute Twine 46m – Cream
- Collall Textile Glue – 100ml
- Parchment paper
- Hot glue gun
Cover the cones with parchment paper, secure with pins and continue adding pins around it in various places. Do not fully push to the surface of the cone the head of the pin.
Begin from the bottom and go around pins, stretching a bit the sequings gimp Christmas wire, connecting them.
Continue the same with the cream jute twine.
Start covering with textile glue to the twine and the wire.
When it dries, remove the pins and add the star string.
Continue adding pearls and stars covering the joints – where pins where and in other place you prefer.
Option: put some fabric glue in a small bowl and place the cord/strings inside before stretching them on the parchment paper. When the glue dries you can slowly remove the parchment paper and have plaited Christmas cones.
Place battery operated lights inside for a night decoration.