Add some sparkling on the wooden tags with glitter and flitter to decorate them for the Christmas. The tags can be hanged as ornaments on the Christmas tree, place them on floral table decoration or even make them part of gift wrapping.
Find this and more projects in the first issue of Buddly Crafts magazine.
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Tags – 5pcs 94mm Banners W11
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Snow (Titanium) White DA01
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glitter & Flitter Set – Valentine #8607
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glitter & Flitter Set – Caribbean #8605
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Glitter & Flitter Set – Aqua #8604
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Christmas Motifs #12
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Pen
- Halbach 5mm Star Bead String Trimming 3m – Silver
- Knorr Prandell 3mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #015
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon – 2m – Mauve #382-34-19
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon – 2m – Green #382-34-15
- May Arts 20mm Chevron Stripe Twill Ribbon – 2m – Turquoise
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Round Resin Rhinestones – 1500pcs 3mm Crystal #R15
- Plastic sheet
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun
- Plastic sheet
Paint the tags with the white paint and let them dry well. Repeat for better coverage.
When they are ready, use the Viva stamp covered partially only with the VersaMark pen of the main design and stamp on the tag.
Cover the watermark design carefully with a thick layer of glue.
Sprinkle with the glitter and the star flitter one at time, removing the excess. Let it dry well.
Cut a small star shape on a thin plastic sheet (or acetate) to create a stencil.
Use the VersaMark pen to trace stars on the tags. Cover with glue and sprinkle the glitter and flitter as above.
Add rhinestones to all tags.
Cut 13cm long pieces from the stripes ribbons, glue the edges and press in the center, forming a bow like. Wrap some 3mm satin ribbon and set a small piece of the star bead string. Glue the bow on the top of the tag.