Make a candy themed ornament star with red and white ribbon. Decorate with handmade bubble ornaments covered with little polymer clay candy themed embellishments.
Find all the materials in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Metal ⌀ 4mm Wire Star 1pc – 15cm
- Buttons Galore Sprinkletz Embellishments 12g – Santa’s Treats
- Knorr Prandell Spun Cotton Balls – 25mm x 25pcs #253
- Knorr Prandell Spun Cotton Balls – 20mm x 35pcs #202
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 14 Poppy Red
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 15mm Jingle Bells 8pcs – Red & White #3934
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – White #100
- Knorr Prandell 6mm Satin Ribbon Roll 10m – Red #115
- Knorr Prandell Wooden Lollipop Sticks – 100pcs Regular
- Hot glue
Cover the wire star with the white ribbon
Continue with the red ribbon leaving gaps while you wrap it.
Colour the 20mm spun cotton balls with Poppy red ink. (you can colour the larger ones with the white ink)
Glue the candy theme embellishments on the spun balls.
Cut a lollipop stick and add embellishments on one edge.
Make bows with the red ribbon.
Glue the bows and the lollipop stick first on the star.
Continue adding the decorated spun balls and jingle bells