Make a dimensional canvas decorated with feathers and a butterfly in greenish colours.
Find all the materials and more inspiration in Buddly Crafts
- Knorr Prandell Feather Butterfly Clips – Blue & Green
- Hobby & Crafting Fun 14-19cm Feathers 15pcs – Forest 3806
- DecoArt Designer Finishes Paint Pack 4pcs – Salt Wash Farmhouse
- Seawhite Stretched Cotton Canvas – A5
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Dainty Pearlized Stamens – Light Creamy Yellow #5712
- Craft Medley Natural Jute Cord 80g – 2ply FL100
- Ranger Embossing Powder – Gold
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 70 Metallic Vegas Gold
- Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink 15ml – 10 Green Apple
- Prima Marketing Re-Design 6″x12″ Decor Transfers 3pcs – Spring Dragonfly
- Tim Holtz Chitchat Stickers
- Heating tool
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue gun
Cover the canvas with the Grey Sky paint. Let it dry.
Mix Texture sand and Vintage effect Grey and make large brush strokes on the canvas. Let it dry.
Randomly cover with brush strokes with the Vintage effect White.
Repeat with the gold colour and sprinkle embossing powder before the paint gets dry. Heat set with a heating tool.
Split some Apple green paint on the middle and using a straw, blow the ink in all directions. Let it dry.
Cut the leaf transfers and rub them on the canvas to transfer the design.
Hot glue the feathers and wrap around the canvas some jute cord, making sure that the cord meets on top of the feathers.
Add the flower stamens. Remove the clip from the butterfly and attach it too.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.