Table decoration mathing a Valentine’s day card using black and white colors and bold red colored hearts. Easy and quick to make table decoration.
- CCB 12×12 E-Flute White paper
- CCB Value Pack Greeting Cards – White (50 card/env)
- CCB Cord Rope Natural Hank 45′
- Tattered angels Simply Sheer – Bold Red (Plain Jane)
- Tattered angels High Impact Paint – Red
- CCB paper Black & White Life Newsprint
- CCB Black & White Big Check
- CCB Black & White Live Love Laugh 12×12 paper
- CCBCord – Waxed Cotton – Red 45′
- Wooden hearts
- Aluminium foil
From the big check paper cut the following per person: 1pc 5x2in for the napkin ring, 1pc 4x2in for the cutlery holder, 2pc of 3in diameter circles. A piece of white cardstock 7in long and just less than 4in wide.
Cut for two hearts from the a piece of white cardstock and use them as stencils when spraying with the Bold red mist
Paint the wooden hearts with the High impact paint. Let them dry.Glue the 4x2in checker on sides only on the white cardstock. Cut a piece of the Newsprint paper, glue on the it and continue with the hearts. Add a rhinestone.
Glue the hearts used for stencil on the round coasters