Valentine keepsake memory domes. An acrylic ball used to create two gifts for Valentine’s day with the word Love in them.
The domes can be further altered, either using a magnet on the bottom or creating two layers of the base with coins in them to be used as paper weights.
- Buddly Crafts 2mm Jute Cord – 5m Natural
- Kippers Poly Cotton Craft Fabric – Natural White 50 x 150cm
- Clear Acrylic Fillable Ball – 80mm
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Shapes – 50mm Santa Moustache 5pcs
- Dutch Doobadoo Cardboard Art – Hearts 003
- Knorr Prandell Natural Jute Hessian Fabric – 0.5 X 1m
- Buddly Crafts 55mm Shabby Chiffon Flowers Ribbon – 90cm Ivory
- Buddly Crafts Metal Claw Rivets – 5mm Round Antique Bronze 200pcs #V10
- Buddly Crafts Metal Gears – 15pcs Antique Bronze AB16
- Buddly Crafts 15mm Ribbon Roses – Red 35pcs R4
- Dovecraft 15mm Oval Scalloped Edge Flat Lace – 10m Black
- cArt-Us Tiny Wooden Letters – A-Z Uppercase 250pcs
- Tsukineko VersaCraft Ink Pad Small – Poppy Red VKS114
- Tsukineko VersaCraft Ink Pad Small – Chocolate VKS154
- Knorr Prandell Craft Wire ⌀1mm – Brass
- Cinch Book Boards Grey – 8″x8″
- Glue gun
Mark two circles with the help of the half ball on the book board. Cut the shapes.
Glue a piece of cotton fabric on the one book board circle. Do the same with jute on the other one.
Paint the shapes (paper hearts, wooden items) to be used with the inks.
Create a love word with the wire using the round nose pliers.
Cut a fabric heart a bit bigger from the large paper heart. Fringe the edges.
Glue the fabric heart, then the large paper one slightly bending to the center. Glue a gear on the heart.
Continue with the other embellishments.
Distress the edges and lightly the fabric circle base. Cut wires, form circles and glue them on the base.
Glue a shabby chiffon flower, then the heart in the one side of it. Continue with the rest embellishments.
Place a bit of glue on the edge of each acrylic half and set on the bases. This is only to keep them in place for to work further. Then use the jute cord and the lace to fix well the acrylic half ball with the base by placing some glue, setting a bit of cord/lace then continue slowly around.