Make a no-sew makeup tote with a zipper in a small size that can fit in any bag. Alter the size for a larger one and decorate with inks, stamps and rhinestones.
All materials and more projects in Buddly Crafts
- James Thompson 137cm (54″) wide 7oz Cotton Duck Canvas – 1m – White
- #5 Continuous Zipping – 3m – Black
- #5 Zipper Sliders – 10pcs – Black 5B
- Collall Textile Glue – 100ml
- Tsukineko Memento Luxe Ink Pad – Tuxedo Black
- Buddly Crafts 5mm Round Metal Claw Stud Rivets – Silver Tone 200pcs #V8
- Buddly Crafts Flatback Round Resin Rhinestones – 20g 2-6mm Crystal #R18
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Peacock Feathers #108
- Viva Decor A5 Clear Silicone Stamps Set – Dandelion #107
Scissors or Craft knife
Cut a piece of fabric 30x20cm
Using the textile glue, set the split zipper parts to the edges of the short parts. Make sure that the zipper sides face each other and the FRONT side is glued on the fabric. The zipper should be a bit longer than the fabric piece. Let it dry.
Place a zipper slider and zip. Fold and align the zipper in the middle of the tote. Place glue on the open sides, press and let it dry. Open the zipper (now inside the tote) and turn the inside out. All glued edges are not hidden inside the makeup tote.
Stamp with black ink and the Viva feathers and script stamps. Stamp the back side too.
Embellish the makeup tote with the round stud rivets and the rhinestones.