Make a special and useful gift to someone with this tutorial of a handmade notepad. Use papers from Canvas Corp collection, color tags with Tattered angels paints and add a personal touch to your gift.
- Canvas Corp – Lime Green & White Chevron
- Canvas Corp – 12×12 E-Flute White
- Canvas Corp – Burlap Fringe – Cappuccino
- Canvas Corp – Journal Lines on White
- Canvas Corp – The Watering Can: Seed Packets on Ivory
- Tattered angels – Glimmer Mist – Emerald Green
- Tatterd angels – Glimmer Mist – Capri Blue
- Tatterd angels – Baseboard Mist Paint – Coal
- Tatterd angels – Glimmer Mist – Mardi Gras
- Tatterd angels – Simply Sheer – Bold Red
- Tatterd angels – Baseboard Mist Paint – Sunburst
- Book board
- Book binding machine and wires
- Heavy structure paste
- A4 pages
Color one of the tags with the Tattered angels paints of your choice.
Cut two book boards 5x7in and two pieces of the chevron paper 6x8in
Glue the chevron paper, score and fold at the back of the book boards.
Cut two pieces of the journal lines paper and glue them to cover the book boards.
Place a piece of the burlap fringe to the side and then some e-flute paper.
Spray with the Tatted angels mists.
Partially cover with the heavy structure paste and set the painted label.
Cut A4 pages, punch them and the covers and bind with the wire. Add ribbons and charms on the wire.