Handmade Christmas book using two wooden door hangers as book covers.
Using Christmas themed scrapbooking paper create pages pages and little pockets to write your wishes on. Decorate a corner in your house or even hang it on a door.
Embellish with charms and ribbons and create a unique piece for a gift.
- Knorr Prandell Wooden Door Hanger
- Viva Decor Maya Gold Paint – 903 Bronze
- Marianne Design A5 Paper Bloc – Victorian Christmas PK9125
- Darice Brass Hinges – 32mm
- Viva Decor Clear Silicone Stamps – Christmas Motifs #12
- Viva Decor Clear Silicone Stamps – Letters & Embellishments Backgrounds #6
- Tsukinenko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Tsukineko Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad – Small Gold
- M BOSS Embossing Powder – Silky Gold
- Buddly Crafts Metal Filigree Assorted Flower Wraps – 18pcs Antique
- Buddly Crafts Metal Flowers & Leaves – 50pcs Antique Bronze AB10
- Buddly Crafts Metal Claw Rivets – 15mm Stars Antique Bronze 50pcs #V7
- Knorr Prandell Natural Jute Hessian Fabric – 0.5 X 1m
- Buddly Crafts 55mm Shabby Chiffon Flowers Ribbon – 90cm Ivory
- Buddly Crafts 10mm Stitch Edge Grosgrain Ribbon – 3m Red
- Halbach Cotton Ribbon – 24mm Cream
- Kim’s Digi Stamp – Twelve Christmas Greetings
- 20 Strung Card Tags – White
- Buddly Crafts Wooden Shapes – 20mm Christmas Mix 30pcs W46
- Berisfords Natural Charms Ribbon – 15mm Merry Christmas Black
- Buddly Crafts Metal Claw Rivets – 5mm Round Antique Bronze 200pcs #V10
- Heat gun
Paint the door hangers with the maya gold paint.
Place the two hangers aside and set the hinge in the middle of them.
Use the script stamp and the embossing powder to decorate the front side of the hanger.
Cut a 16cm x 6cm piece of the decorated paper. Accordion fold it every 1.2cm
Turn it at the back and start glueing together the pleats.
Cut from the paper pad 2 pieces of 14.5cm x 6cm and one 12.5cm x 12cm. Fold the last in half on the long side.
Fold about 2cm the right side of the 14.5cm long paper. Decorate with the ribbon and the wooden embellishments which are painted with the maya gold paint.
Turn it around. Place a piece of the jute. Glue the flap on top and bottom only, creating a pocket. Stamp a tag, add some ribbon and placed it in the pocket.
Glue the folded in half paper to on left and bottom side, creating a pocket opening on the right. Cut a bit smaller paper, distress it with the gold paint and place it in the pocket. You can add your text here or replace it with another card.
Fold about 2cm the second 14.5cm long paper again on the right side. Add metallic embellishments. Distress a card with gold paint and stamp – emboss it.
Turn it to the other side. Glue top and bottom only of the flap. Stamp and piece of cardstock, add a stamp sentiment and some ribbon. Place the card in the pocket
On the inside cover glue some paper from the pad and embellish it with metallic stars and a printed digital stamp.
Glue first the accordion shaped paper on the right inner of the hanger and then using two flaps of it glue and hold the pages.
Decorate the front cover with the fabric flower and the metallic embellishments.