DIY pearls leaves jewelry is a very easy tutorial to create a set of earrings and a ring with a couple of materials.
Apart from the ear clips and the finger ring, only two embellishments are used, giving a quite impressive result.
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Ear Clips – 2 pairs #9902
- Hobby & Crafting Fun Finger Rings #1565
- Buddly Crafts Flat Back Pearls – 20pcs 40mm Ivory Leaves P11
- Knorr Prandell Rhinestones – 6.5mm Crystal 8pcs
- Knorr Prandell Rhinestones – 2mm Crystal 25pcs
Cut the leaves from the branches. For this project you will need 12 leaves (3 branches give 15)
Glue the leaves on the flat surface of the ring. 6 in total. Don’t use the large one with the hole on it for the ring.
Do the same with the ear clips. For the earrings, use the leaf with the hole placing in it in the center and two small leaves to its sides. Leaves point downwards on earrings when worn.
Add a large rhinestone in the center of the ring and a small to cover the hole on leaf of the earrings. Instead of the clear rhinestones, you can use coloured ones to match your look.