Decorate a bag with step by step instructions.
Create your own unique style bag using your scrapbooking materials in a easy and fun tutorial. Materials used are very common in your craft drawers and the project is quite quick.
Use a bag to decorate that is washable, as the Kraft-tex paper used is durable and can be sewed and washed as fabric. Pay attention on the instruction of the fabric paint you will use, to seal the paint on the fabric when you finished the decoration of it.
Alter the bag with ribbons or any other embellishment you prefere.
- Knorr Prandell Natural Cotton Rucksack
- Marabu Fashion Spray – Black 073
- Leane Creatief Cutting Dies – Multi Flower 8 Blossom 450577
- Tsukineko Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad – Small Silver
- Kraft-Tex Kraft Paper Fabric – Black
- Darice Rhinestones – 5mm Crystal 180pcs
- Buddly Crafts Flat Back Pearls – 60pcs 12mm Ivory Flower P4
- Buddly Crafts Flat Back Pearls – 180pcs 7mm Ivory Half P20
- Hot glue gun
- Coats Moon Thread 1000yds – Black
- Buddly Crafts Easy Pick Up Pencil – 2pcs
- Joy! Crafts Sponge Daubers
Cut flowers and leaves using the dies and the kraft-tex paper.
Lay the bag on a flat surface and place the dies on it. Use paper to cover areas from spraying them with paint.
Spray with the black paint, remove carefully the dies and proceed to the next area you want to decorate. Let the paint dry and iron to set it according to the instructions on the paint bottle.
Decide the number and sizes of flowers you will need and silver ink the smaller ones that will be placed in the center of the large ones.
Sew the kraft-tex paper flowers and leaves on the bag.
Decorate the center of flowers with rhinestones and flat back pearls.